Info and Help
If you are looking for help with a particular decorating or restoration problem, want advice on how to paint for the best possible results, or need to calculate how much paint your project will require, you have come to the right place. You will also find a list of the questions we are most commonly asked, with the answers, naturally!
- Contact Us - All our contact information in one place.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and answers.
- Solutions to common decorating and restoration situations.
- Hints and Tips - Typical painting problems and how to avoid them. Paint like a pro!
- More Information - You may also be interested in our information pages, for product-specific help.
- Product Coverage Estimator. A "smart" estimator that knows how many coats are required.*
* (opens in new tab/window)
Why do we give you so much information?
Because we may not always be around to talk to you at the time you would like. We believe this is one of the best ways to serve you. We endeavor to give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. Unlike some companies, particularly in technical industries, we do not believe in blinding people with science. We would far rather tell you clearly, exactly what to expect of ECOS Paints. If we did not tell you these things, you would be right to ask "What else are they hiding?"
We hope you'll find all the answers and information you want on these pages. However, if there's anything missing or not clear, please get in touch and we'll put it straight! All our contact details are below.
Thank you for taking the time to find out more about ECOS Paints' products - the world's best selling water based, VOC-Free paints and varnishes.
ECOS Paints, Inc.
PO Box 489
Fairforest, SC 29336
Telephone: +1 864 595 3840
Fax: +1 864 595 3841
8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
We are closed on Good Friday, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (and the following Friday), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the following day (Boxing Day).
For details of our international offices, please refer to the national sites. These can be access using the flag links at the top of the page.