Search one of our 1300+ colors
Match another paint brand in our award-winning paint and pigments.
Enter your color match below
Nature's Palette Colors
The expansive, dramatic skies add saturation to the wide-ranging palette.
The warmth of the palette also reflects the flowering hues of springtime.
From the deep blues of the mountain ranges to the brightly colored flora and fauna, this ecoregion also boasts highly saturated primary colors.
The warms and cools of this palette are uniformly vibrant and saturated.
This set of nine neutral colors is meant to complement the other ECOS System palettes.
ECOS Classic Colors
ECOS Original Colors
Do I Need A Primer?
Some colors, especially yellows, reds and oranges, and other dark accent colors, are considered by the paint industry to be “poor hiding” colors. That means they usually need a primer because, despite their strong, vibrant color, they’re not good at hiding the color they’re covering.
Using a grey or tinted primer can help you avoid having to apply multiple coats of paint to get the color you want. A tinted primer will help prepare the existing surface for your color. After that, you’ll typically only need to apply two coats of paint to get that perfect result.
At ECOS, we can help you tell which colors need a primer. Click here to print a zig-zag patterned paint card you can use to test your paint sample. Apply two coats of paint over the pattern. If you can still see the pattern through the paint, you’ll get better results if you use a grey or tinted primer under your color.
Painting Tips to Improve “Hide"
- Always choose a high-quality paint like ECOS.
- If you have multiple cans of the same color, combine them before you start to paint.
- Always stir paint thoroughly before painting.
- Don’t thin or dilute the paint with water.
- Use the correct primer as described above, or when you’re applying paint over a porous surface.
- Don’t spread the paint too thinly or unevenly.
- Allow the recommended drying time between coats.
- Always use high-quality brushes, rollers, and other tools.
Concrete Stabilizing Solution
Stabilizing solution for dusty or flaky concrete substrates, use prior to sealing or staining.
- Product Code: 700355463863
- Availability: In Stock
ECOS Stabilizing Solution helps to reduce the crumbling and flaking of soft porous substrates like concrete, masonry, brick, mortar, render, or plaster. Ideal for use as a pre-treatment before painting.
- ✔ Zero VOC1
- ✔ No Odor2
- 1Conforms to CDPH 01350 (VOC emissions test taken at 14 days).
- 2No traditional paint (polyurethane) odor, which can cause headaches, nausea, and respiratory issues.
Concrete Stabilizing Solution
|Preparation||Ensure the surface is dry and remove as much loose, flaking, or dusty material as possible.|
|Application and Clean Up||Under most conditions thinning is not necessary. Stir gently before and during use. Generally only requires one coat. Typically dries to the touch in one hour and can be recoated in two. Hardening continues for up to thirty days. Avoid wetting, or scuffing during this period. Can be applied using a good quality synthetic brush; or rolled using a shed resistant 3/8"-1/2" roller cover. Avoid applying below 50oF.|
|Coverage||350 sq. ft. per gallon|