- Sign-up for Lullaby’s monthly email
- Like Lullaby on Facebook
- Follow Lullaby on Pinterest
- Follow Lullaby on Twitter
- Follow Lullaby on Instagram (@LullabyPaints)
- Follow Lullaby on Houzz
- Follow Lullaby on Google +
- Tweet about the Giveaway and use the hashtag #LullabyGiveaway
- Share the giveaway on Pinterest and use the hashtag #LullabyGiveaway
- Share the giveaway on Facebook and use the hashtag #LullabyGiveaway
10 Non-Toxic Wooden Baby Gyms For Every Budget
Did you know that baby play gyms do a whole lot more than just entertain your little ones? They actually provide a bunch of developmental benefits, as well. That's why occupational therapist Christie Kiley recommends them as one of the top toys for baby's first year and encourages parents to use them from day one. She says baby play gyms help with cognitive development, visual perception, grasping and reaching skills, gross motor function, self-awareness, and sensory stimulation. Who would've known? While there are tons of play gyms to choose from these days with all sorts of bells and whistles (literally), we're fans of eco-friendly options with non-toxic finishes. Not only are they better for your baby and the planet, natural wooden baby gyms are also easier on the eye (in our opinion). Today, we’re sharing 10 non-toxic wooden baby gyms for every budget to help you find the perfect match for your baby. And make sure to tell us your favorite in the comments below to enter our giveaway -- One lucky winner will receive $200 for zero-VOC* Lullaby Paints!
*Conforms to CDPH 01350 (VOC emissions test taken at 11, 12, & 14 days for classroom and office use). Learn more about VOCs and our commitment to healthier paints here.