Charlie & Lola Storybook Nursery Design Inspiration
Have you ever read "I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato" by Lauren Child? Or any book by Lauren Child? If not, you're missing out. They may not be classics yet, but they're definitely destined to be. Her main characters are Charlie and Lola, siblings with the most adorably charming relationship. And in "I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato," Charlie very cleverly convinces his little sister to eat vegetables by giving them new and interesting names (for example, cherry tomatoes are moon squirters). The story is lovely and the illustrations don't disappoint. That's why Lauren Child's Charlie and Lola storybook makes great nursery design inspiration. Look at what we came up with!
- Wood Triangle Mobile by The Red Bird Shop - $65
- Horizons Chain Link Table Lamp by AF Lighting - $280
- The Quinton Mini Elephant Head by White Faux Taxidermy - $30
- Penelope Throw by LuLu & Georgia - $50
- Hiya Crib by Spot on Square - $749
- Charlie & Lola Throw Pillow by RedBubble - $20
- Pop Lanterns Ikat Sundance Area Rug by nuLoom - $185
- Devon Glider by Harmony Kids - $520
Check out our other storybook nursery inspiration designs, too!
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Pat the Bunny
- Go Dog Go!
- Goodnight Moon
- The Lorax