Behold the Beauty of Zero-VOC Artist Paints
We love to hear how people are using and enjoying all of our products, so we were extremely happy to get a message from an artist that is using ECOS Paints in a different way than you might expect. We don’t market ourselves as the type of paint you would use on a canvas, but that's exactly what this customer did and he says that it's an exceptionally good product for art! Behold the beauty of zero-VOC* artist paints!
*Conforms to CDPH 01350 (VOC emissions test taken at 11, 12, & 14 days for classroom and office use). Learn more about VOCs and our commitment to healthier paints here.
Here's what artist, Tom Stratton had to say about the experience:THIS IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PAINT
- It flows nicely off the brush.
- The colors that I've seen so far-- white excluded-- have been somewhat transparent blue, red, yellow, orange-- As an artist that allows me to do transparent overlays. A nice technique for creating depth and luster.
- The paint dries fast, but not too fast for blending.
- The paint allows for wet on dry, wet on wet, and even wet on tacky applications without losing its integrity.
- The feeling of the paint when I'm working it is between an oil and an acrylic. Very nice – I would have to describe it as gentle.
- It's non-toxic**, zero-VOC*!!! I had pretty much quit painting due to health and environmental concerns about 20 years ago. Finally got hooked up with a computer a few years back and voila! the Internet and ECO PAINT.
*Conforms to CDPH 01350 (VOC emissions test taken at 11, 12, & 14 days forclassroom and office use). Learn more about VOCs and our commitment to healthier paints here.
**Conforms to ASTMD-4236, specifically concerning oral toxicity, skin irritation and respiratory effects.
His last point is the one we are perhaps most proud of. Yes, we want to make the highest quality paint on earth, but to hear that he had to quit making art because of health issues and that he can now enjoy his love for painting once again because of ECOS Paints leaves us speechless! This is his beautiful creation:
Thank you so much, Tom, for sharing your art and experience with us!
If you've used ECOS Paints in an artistic way (or any other way!) please let us know. We'd love to see the results!