9 Non-toxic and Eco-friendly Baby Registry Ideas
Want to know the easiest way to make the best baby registry that's completely customizable? Use BabyList! It's as easy to use as Pinterest and you can add anything to your registry from any website! It's pure genius and the perfect way for eco-conscious moms to make a list that reflects their commitment to the health of her children and planet. So, start your personal profile on BabyList today and then check out our 9 non-toxic and eco-friendly baby registry ideas to make the best baby registry ever!
- giggle - Their collection includes all your must-have baby items, pre-sorted to include only the most healthy (i.e. non-toxic and eco-friendly), stylish and innovative products available — from fun, bright bedding and furniture to gear, toys, baby care, cleaning products, and more.
- BabyEarth - BabyEarth boasts one of the largest selections of eco-friendly baby products in the market today.
- Abe's Market - Abe's Market is an online marketplace to discover fantastic natural products. They help consumers understand what is in the products and meet the passionate people who make them.
- The Honest Company - Get a monthly delivery of non-toxic diapers and natural baby care essentials or register for individual items from their quickly growing collection of eco-friendly and organic goods.
- MealBaby - MealBaby enables friends and family members, both local and long-distance, to sign up to bring a home-cooked meal or to purchase a restaurant gift card to provide a much-needed respite from the daily grind of cooking. Genius!
- Etsy - Find one-of-a-kind, handmade, natural, organic baby gear on this amazing online community marketplace.
- green babies - Green Babies is another fabulous online resource founded in 1994 that sells environmentally friendly products that are sustainable, have a minimal environmental footprint and are made with fair wage labor.
- Citrus Lane - Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box and online store that helps parents discover innovative products, share information, ask questions, and find inspiration. Not all their product offerings are eco-friendly and non-toxic, but most are!
- The Ultimate Green Store - A one-stop shop for green goods! Start your baby's life out right with a whole host of organic baby products including organic baby bedding, organic baby clothes and cloth diapers. Green your kids' life with eco-friendly school supplies and toxic-free toys. They carry hundreds of other products in high demand categories for the eco-conscious shopper!
And, don't forget to add Lullaby Paints to your registry! Recognized by consumer advocacy groups and leading environmental organizations, used by hospitals and maternity facilities, lauded by magazines, designers and bloggers and, most of all, enjoyed by moms as non-toxic** paint.
**Conforms to ASTMD-4236, specifically concerning oral toxicity, skin irritation and respiratory effects.