Royal Baby Nursery Inspiration: Neutral Nursery Ideas
The global frenzy over Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Baby has reached a fever pitch and we have to admit, we’re dying to see what the royal baby nursery looks like! Here’s what we know so far:
- We hear the nursery has been painted using a gender-neutral color palette of browns and sage.
- We know that our friends at Petit Tresor in Beverly Hills will be outfitting the space with their luxurious furnishings. (According to online sources, back in December the Duchess of Cambridge called the store personally from her hospital bed in London. She reportedly said she wants the baby's room to have a “European and traditional look” and she “absolutely loves the Notte Fatata collection.”)
- Kate was spotted back in April picking up a cream-colored woven bassinet from the children's boutique Blue Almonds and she was more recently seen shopping for herringbone brown curtains from Bernard Thorp.
Hmmmm....all of these elements have our design gears spinning! So, today we’re sharing royal baby nursery inspired gender neutral nurseries. Check out these classic, elegant, royalty inspired, neutral nursery ideas! And, click through on the links below to learn how to purchase elements from these gorgeous rooms.
In order of appearance, from top to bottom:
- Notte Fatata Nursery at Petit Tresor
- Darling Nursery at Petit Tresor
- Francais Nursery at Simply Baby & Kids
- The Allegra Collection at Closic’s
- Gender Neutral Nursery at Bellini
- Chelsea Crib Collection at Rosenberry Rooms
Try out your own royal baby nursery inspired gender neutral color palette (wow! that’s a mouthful!) by ordering 4 free samples of Lullaby Paints today! We suggest Celadon, Sabino, and Flax with rich Portobello accents.